I look back on my time at university fondly upon recognising the transition I had made in my own personal development across the three years I spent away from home.
I studied Advertising & Media at Coventry University and achieved a high 2:1 grade.
My course allowed me to explore a relevant range of subjects which has ultimately provided me with a broad understanding across various prominent areas of the marketing industry.
The course provided me with a theoretical understanding and practical experience of the fundamental approaches involved in advertising and media industries.
BA with Honours, Advertising and Media, 2:1
2007 – 2010
• Understanding Media: Genre, Meaning and Production
• Understanding Media: Power, Spectacle and Memory
• Key concepts in Media and Communication: Media and Cultural Fields
• Advertising and Consumer Culture
• Advertising in Business
• Cultural and Semiotic Analysis of Advertising
• Communication Practice and Critical Reflection
• Creative Advertising Development
• Advertising Analysis
• Research for Advertising
• Market Place Analysis Report
• Campaign Execution
• Professional Experience (Internship with Essex Cricket)
• Final Project (Social Media Strategy for Essex Cricket)
• Additional Modules (Add+Vantage)
• Introduction to Journalism
• Journalism 2
• Event Management
3 A2 Levels (2007)
Double Applied ICT (x2), Media Studies
10 GCSE’s (2005)
Maths, English Literature, English Language, Science (Double Award), German, Geography, Physical Education, Religious Education, Graphics,.